Video-4-download.com is a small and simple, but very effective website which offers you the largest and most complete collection music instruction (including related TAB books), live concert and historical music videos in high quality from all leading music publishers.
In our catalog you will find a variety of music titles in every style and for each instrument you can think of. Blues, jazz, country, bluegrass, folk, celtic, rock, cajun, zydeco, African styles, classical music, etc. etc. Acoustic. Electric. For beginners to advanced players. Explained in detail by the very best instructors/artists in their field.
LET US SURPRISE YOU AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT VIDEO-4-DOWNLOAD.COM CAN OFFER YOU!
Sample from the DVD: B.B. King: Blues Masters Highlights (Alfred Music Publishing)
SIT BACK AND ENJOY SOME GREAT VIDEO SAMPLES WE SELECTED FOR YOU
(For hundreds and hundreds of more video samples please visit our video catalog)
If you want to support us by placing one of our banners on your webpage please feel free to do so! Just copy and paste the source code provided on our banner page and it takes you only a few minutes to update your own webpage.
All set? Okay, now you can start your lessons and try to be the player you always wanted to be. We hope that you will have a lot of fun with the tools we offer you and that our DVD downloads will help you to be a better player. But more important, we hope that you will have a lot more fun while studying! Because that's what it's all about. Having fun!!!
HOW TO: PRACTICING YOUR INSTRUMENT
Practicing a musical instrument is the most important thing you can do to improve as a player. Everyone who plays, be it on their own, in school, or with a private teacher, should practice. The amount of time and other factors will vary depending on the person's age and ability level, but many factors remain the same. First of all, set a goal for the amount of practice you'll do. If you take lessons (group or private), your teacher will probably give you a goal to aim for. Beginners should practice 10 to 20 minutes a day, 5 or 6 days a week. Intermediate players should practice 20 to 30 minutes a day, 5 or 6 days a week. Advanced players should practice about an hour (very advanced players, more than an hour) 6 days a week. Keep in mind...
OUR MUSIC PUBLISHERSBecause
we integrated all important music publishers in one download catalog,
www.video-4-download.com may call herself world's largest download shop of music instruction- and live concert videos. All videos
free to preview through a large video sample. Yes, you are reading this
correctly. FOR FREE! No hidden costs or obligations to buy.
the assortiment just keeps growing. Besides the fact that your
downloaded videos are updated if necessary, every day new titles are
added to our catalog. So, check back often to see what's new and let us
surprise you with new titles and/or new publishers everytime you visit video-4-download.com.
ALL OUR MUSIC PUBLISHERS ONCE MORE IN A ROW
- Homespun Music Instruction
- Hal Leonard Corporation
- Melbay Publications
- Adam Rafferty
- The Rock House Method / House of Blues
- Hudson Music Drummer Education
- Ross Nickerson (The Banjo Teacher)
- The Murphy Method
- Learn Roots Music
- Alfred Music Publishing
- HyperHip Media (Jazz Manouche/Gypsy)
- Flatpicking Guitar Magazine
- Guitar World
- Live To Jam
- Play With A Pro
- SMP Video
- Watch & Learn
- Woodhall Music
- Vestapol Videos (historical blues, jazz, bluegrass and more)
- Stefan Grossman's Guitar Workshop
- Drum Channel
- And many, many more!
HOMESPUN MUSIC INSTRUCTION
become known throughout the world for the high level of their
production as well as for the superior quality of their instruction.
All the instructors are top performing artists, experts in their field
who enthusiastically share their years of experience with learning
players. They are devoted to teaching you how to make music on a wide
variety of musical instruments, and have fun doing it!
lessons are informal, easy to use, and fun -- the closest you will find
to having a world-class musician teaching you personally in your living
room. Each artist takes his or her music apart and shows you, in
close-up detail, the techniques and musical ideas that have made them
New Homespun release:
HAL LEONARD CORPORATION
Hal Leonard Corporation is the world leader in the music print
industry. The company produces sheet music, songbooks, and method
book/CD/DVD packs for all instruments, as well as band and choral
arrangements, reference books, instructional DVDs and videos, CD-ROMs
and other music software, children's music products and many, many more.
Publications has been a driving force in music education and
instruction since 1947. They offer methods, solos, study material,
sheet music, and music books for guitar and other instruments such as
banjo, mandolin, dulcimer, fiddle and many more. Video-4-downloads.com
offers all of their instructional videos including all styles and
instruments covering most musical styles from classical to jazz to
celtic to bluegrass to blues and many more.
offers a growing library of instructional bluegrass videos with and for
bluegrass pickers en fiddlers. Video-4-downloads.com delivers the
compleet AcuTab library of bluegrass instructional videos to you
quickly, safely and inexpensively - including the accompanying
Jim Mills, Ron Block, Sierra Hull,Adam Steffey,
Kenny Smith, Ron Stewart, Jim VanCleve, Sammy Shelor, Herschel
Sizemore, Bill Evans, Alan Bibey en Wayne Benson.
Vestapol is a music publishing company with over 110 DVDs and videos published as of 2004. It has been releasing videos since the 1960s, mainly featuring jazz, blues, country and folk music artists. Artists who have recorded on Vestapol video include Merle Travis, Joe Pass, Pat Kirtley, Norman Blake, Preston Reed, and Raymond Fairchild. The name Vestapol refers to an open D Major tuning for the guitar, common in finger-style guitar in country and folk music.
Stefan Grossman also began to acquire concert footage of the old blues and country artists who had been rediscovered in the 1960s and had often made TV appearances; this was the basis of Vestapol Videos, which edited and reissued this footage. It was a breakthrough for younger guitarists to be able to watch Big Bill Broonzy, Lightnin' Hopkins, Reverend Gary Davis and many others long after these players had died. Vestapol rapidly expanded to include concert footage from living artists too.
Lightnin' Hopkins performs Baby, Please Don't Go. From his Vestapol DVD collection Lightnin' Hopkins - Rare Performances 1960-1979
THE ROCK HOUSE METHOD / HOUSE OF BLUES
Rock House Method is one of the most unique and innovative musical
instruction system in the world. Millions of people around the world
are using Rock House products to learn how to play music. The Rock
House Method is a fully supported learning system that will be there
for you 24/7 to help you achieve your musical goals. Not only is
learning with Rock House extremely convenient but it does save on
packaging and you still receive all the features you would expect from
a Rock House DVD, on-line member support, the ability to access
corollary lessons on subjects covered, backing tracks, an on-line
metronome and tuner, courses and even classroom training.
Rock House Artists:
Bach, Chris McCarvill, Albert Margolis, Rob Balducci, Kiko Loureiro,
David Ellefson, Scott Healy, Breck Alan, Bernie Worrell, Bobby
Thompson, Ravi Bhadriraju, Rusty Cooley, Gary Hoey, Alex Skolnick,
Freekbass, Jim Rutkowski, Oli Herbert, Marc Rizzo, Rob Arnold, Dan
Jacobs, Michea Paget, Gus G., Will Adler, Vernon Reid, John McCarthy,
Leo Nocentelli, Doug Wimbish, Alexi Laiho, Kevin McCreery.
HUDSON MUSIC DRUMMER EDUCATION Hudson Music,
founded in 1998, specializes in capturing the creative
process behind the playing of musicians who will have a lasting impact
on music, so that we can help provide musicians, both aspiring and
professional, with inspiration as well as information. Hudson Music
provides superb quality video products for music instruction and
entertainment. Their catalog is specialy dedicated to drummers and
includes, besides a large assortment of educational material, also a
very wide range performance videos.
Adam Nussbaum, Benny Greb, Bob Breithaupt, Buddy
Rich, Chris Coleman, David Garibaldi, Derek Roddy, Gregg Bissonette,
Jason Bittner, Jeff Queen, Jeff Salem, Jimmy Branly, John Blackwell,
Mike Portnoy, Pat Petrillo, Pete Lockett, Peter Erskine, Steve Gadd,
Steve Smith, Thomas Lang, Tommy Igoe, Vera Figueiredo, Victor Wooten,
ALFRED MUSIC PUBLISHING
Publishing is the world's largest educational music
publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance
materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning
every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home
office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New
York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany,
Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
LEARN ROOTS MUSIC
Learn Roots Music
produces videos for musicians interested in learning
bluegrass, blues, acoustic Americana, African, Indian and
more kinds of roots
music. Production values are focused on presenting clear views of the
artist's instrument, hands, face and feet (depending on how they play
Amos Garrett, Cam Neufeld, Doug Cox, David
Essig, David Gogo, David Hoerl, Ivan Rosenberg, Jake Schepps, Jenny
Lester, Kenny Wayne, Mark Stuart, Martin Simpson, The Mighty Popo,
Orville Johnson, Paul Pigat, Pete Turland, Rick Fines, Ross Nickerson,
Sam Hurrie, Scott White, Simon Fox, Steve Dawson, Tammy Fassaert, Tim
THE MURPY METHOD
The Murphy Method
is a way of teaching bluegrass music BY EAR. They use
no tablature in their teaching because they believe tablature is a
crutch that interferes with learning to play bluegrass. They explain
each song note by note, so that it is easy and quick to learn. As you
learn these tunes, you are also developing your ear, so that learning
actually gets easier as you go along!
The Murphy Method Artists:
Murphy Henry: banjo, guitar, mandolin, en fiddle
Lynn Morris (Lynn Morris Band): clawhammer banjo
Marshall Wilborn: bass
Jim Wood: fiddle
David McLaughlin (The Johnson Mountain Boys): mandolin
Mark Panfil: dobro
Casey Henry: banjo
Christopher Henry: Bill Monroe style mandolin
banjo master Ross Nickerson has been playing professionally since the
age of 17. Ross is signed with major bluegrass label, Pinecastle
Records and released The Banjo Encyclopedia, Bluegrass Banjo from A to
Z, another Mel Bay Publication. Ross has been a member of some very
successful bands, including the distinction of being two time winners
of the Telluride Band Contest, being selected for contracts at Tokyo
Disneyland and Opryland in Nashville, two time winners at the Four
Corners Bluegrass Festival Band Contest, and winners of Newspaper
Readers Poll Best Band contests three times.
Ross has been
performing and teaching for many years both nationally and
internationally, most recently Canada, England, Ireland, The
Netherlands, Germany, and Sweden. Ross has appeared with the New Grass
Revival, Hot Rize, Riders in the Sky, Del McCoury Band, The Oak Ridge
Boys, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and many other noted artists. Ross has
also picked and appeared with some of the best banjo players in the
world including Earl Scruggs, Bela Fleck, Bill Keith, Tony Trischka,
Alan Munde, Doug Dillard, Pete Seeger and Ralph Stanley.
Media Inc. is a multimedia publisher of instructional books and DVDs in
the field of Manouche/Gypsy Jazz. Their goal is to provide in-depth
instruction utilizing the best authors and artists in this music style.
Gypsy jazz (also
known as Jazz Manouche, gypsy swing or hot
club jazz) is a style of jazz music often said to have been started by
guitarist Jean "Django" Reinhardt in the 1930s. Because its origins are
largely in France it is often called by the French name, "jazz
manouche", or alternatively, "manouche jazz", even in English language
sources. Django was foremost among a group of Gypsy guitarists working
in and around Paris in the 1930s through the 1950s, a group which also
included the brothers Baro, Sarane, and Matelo Ferret and Reinhardt's
brother Joseph "Nin-Nin" Reinhardt.
Many of the
this style worked in Paris in various popular Musette ensembles. The
Musette style waltz remains an important component in the Gypsy jazz
repertoire. Reinhardt was noted for combining a dark, chromatic Gypsy
flavor with the swing articulation
of the period. This combination is critical to this style of jazz. In
addition to this, his approach continues to form the basis for
contemporary Gypsy jazz guitar. Reinhardt's most famous group, the
Quintette du Hot Club de France, also brought fame to jazz violinist
HyperHip Artists: Stochelo Rosenberg, Denis Chang,
Excerpts from the DVD Gypsy Waltzes featuring Stochelo Rosenberg and Denis Chang...
FLATPICKING GUITAR MAGAZINE
Flatpicking Guitar Magazine is a bi-monthly periodical, and companion audio CD, dedicated to presenting all aspects of the art of flatpicking the acoustic guitar, as pioneered by such great guitarists as Doc Watson, Clarence White, Norman Blake, Tony Rice, and Dan Crary. Our goal is to help you increase your own skill level and enjoyment of this fine art as it pertains to the musical genres of bluegrass, old-time, folk, Celtic, Western swing, gypsy jazz, new acoustic music, and acoustic rock.
To that end, the magazine primarily focuses on guitar instruction. We also feature articles on rhythm guitar playing, guitar building and maintenance, and we also review flatpicking CDs and instructional books and videos.
Featured topics include such concepts and techniques as:
- Flatpicking fiddle tunes
- Designing and playing lead breaks to vocals
- Back-up and rhythm playing
- Playing "up the neck" breaks
- Hot licks
- Building solos
- Flatpicking slow songs
- Flatpicking songs outside of the traditional bluegrass realm:
(western swing, cajun, celtic, folk, acoustic rock, etc.)
- Performance tips
- Efficient and effective methods of practice
- Dual guitar breaks
- Intros and endings
- Guitar building, set-up, and maintenance
And a column for beginners which includes:
- Basic ideas on chords
- Simple rhythm
- Picking out the melody of a song
- And more...
Guitar World is a monthly music magazine devoted to guitarists. It contains original interviews, album and gear reviews and guitar and bass tablature of approximately five songs each month. The magazine is published 13 times per year (12 monthly issues and a holiday issue). Formerly owned by Harris Publications, Future US bought the magazine in 2003. In 2012, NewBay Media bought the Music division of Future US.
The magazine debuted in July 1980, with Johnny Winter appearing on the cover. In its 31 year history, Guitar World has had interviews with many notable guitarists in rock, including Keith Richards, Alex Lifeson, Ritchie Blackmore, Jeff Beck, Brian May, Arthur Rhames, Al Di Meola, John Frusciante, Steve Morse, Robert Ward, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Eric Clapton, Synyster Gates, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Slash, Neal Schon, Tony Iommi, Steve Howe, Angus Young, Zakk Wylde, Allan Holdsworth and Eddie Van Halen, who has been featured on the cover 16 times, and twice on subsidiary magazine Guitar Legends.
LIVE TO JAM
Formed in June 2004 by musicians Patrick McCormick and Tony Williams launched their first instructional DVD series titled "Icons of Rock". The series which currently has 19 instructional titles available that feature multi-platinum recording artists Bruce Kulick,Greg Douglass, Pete Sears, Eric Singer and Tony Saunders who have performed and recorded with artists including KISS, Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Steve Miller, Jefferson Starship and many others.
Live To Jam is proud to offer music enthusiasts the opportunity to have Hard Rock Heavyweights such as Bruce Kulick of KISS Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister and Rudy Sarzo of Whitesnake show in great detail how to play many of their classic rock anthems!
The Icons of Rock Series has received critical acclaim from retailers around the world for offering a product that fully capitalizes on the inherent benefits of the DVD medium. Easy to navigate menus, numerous chapter marks, on screen reference libraries and exclusive access to online downloads are some of the reasons why Live To Jam has been a successful addition to the instructional DVD industry.
"All these outstanding instructional videos are well-thought out, clearly presented and highly recommended for self-study"
- Midwest Book Review,
PLAY WITH A PRO
Play with a Pro is primarily a movie library, containing a continuously-growing number of high quality movies, in which the great teachers and musicians of our time share their knowledge and passion for classical music.
These movies portray the artists and go behind the scene to unfold the thoughts and insights they have put into their own music making.
By making this movie library it is their goal to reach a broad number of people and give them an opportunity to access inspiration, knowledge and education, irrespective of age, level, whether you are a student or teacher, and mostly important- irrespective of your geographical location.
Play with a Pro consists of musicians and people who all share an enormous love for classical music, from the camera crew and the sound engineers, to the web designers and programmers involved in building this project.
Play with a Pro was born after Adam toured big parts of Brazil, playing with Brazil's National Symphony Orchestra. During this time, he made contacts with many extraordinarily talented young musicians, who all wished to educate themselves further and learn more about classical music, but basically had neither the economic means nor opportunities to do so.
Adam Simonsen is a clarinetist playing in The Royal Danish Orchestra, educated from the Juilliard School of Music, and founder of Play with a Pro.
By making this project, Play with a Pro hopes to be able to bring some of all the wonderfull knowledge and inspiration about classical music to a much broader audience and to inspire YOU wherever you are!
Sharing the passion for music.
SPECIALTY MUSIC PRODUCTIONS (SMP VIDEOS)
Mike Taylor has spent a lifetime developing and perfecting his teaching skills so that he can guide you in your quest to play your favorite music instrument. Below are some of the reasons why learning to play from his videos is both easy and fun.
- Phrase by phrase song demos repeated slowly so you can see exactly how to play them
- Split screen close-up views from carefully planned camera angles
- On screen illustrations with colorful highlighting make music concepts easy to understand
- Fast song demo with accompaniment so you'll know how the tune should sound
- Slower demo version provided so you can perfect your timing by playing along
- Exact note for note transcriptions of all tunes in music or tablature is included
WATCH & LEARN
Watch & Learn has been producing instructional music products for over 20 years. They are the industry leader in instruction material designed specifically for the beginning musician. They have books, DVDs, CDs and downloads for guitar, bass, drums, mandolin, banjo, keyboards and violin.
- Bert Casey has been a professional performer and teacher in the Atlanta area for over 20 years. Bert plays several instruments (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, and flute) and has written 6 books (Acoustic Guitar Primer, Electric Guitar Primer, Bass Guitar Primer, Mandolin Primer, Bluegrass Fakebook, and Flatpicking Guitar Songs) and has made four videos (Introduction to Acoustic Guitar, Introduction to Electric Guitar, Introduction to Bass Guitar, and Introduction to Mandolin Video). He is a professional instructor at ABC Music, which he owns, and also records extensively in his studio, where he has done the sound track to several movies. He performed several years with Home Remedy and is currently performing in the Atlanta area with his band Blue Moon.
- Geoff Hohwald has played and taught the banjo for more than forty years. He originally studied with the likes of John Hickman and Robbie Robinson and later came under the influence of other legendary performers such as Earl Scruggs, Bill Keith, J.D. Crowe and Sonny Osborne. Geoff wrote his first instructional books in 1979 and since then he and Bert Casey have sold over 1 million books, videos, and DVD's worldwide. Geoff has written several books (Banjo Primer & Banjo Songs). He also did the Introduction to Banjo Video. Check out the Free Banjo Lessons Online with Geoff.
Watch him play...
- Tim Wimer began drumming during the late 1970's in his school band program. Since then, he has played in rock, pop, country, jazz, blues, and orchestral bands, including the 82nd Airborne Division Band where he served as a paratrooper and musician. Tim has written several instructional courses including Introduction to Drums Video , Drum Primer Book, Drum Styles Book, and Guide to Snare Drum Rudiments Video. He currently lives in Roanoke, Virginia, where he teaches privately and works with school band programs.
- Jim Tolles has been playing & teaching fiddle for over 20 years. He is an accomplished performer, having appeared with Goose Creek Symphony, Breakfast Special, touring Broadway shows, and numerous country and bluegrass bands native to his Atlanta, Georgia home. He has recorded with various artists on the Capitol, Atteiram, and Rounder labels and has written songs on those labels as well as Flying Fish. Jim's fiddling has been featured on national radio and TV commercials. Jim has written the Fiddle Primer book, Violin Primer book, and the Introduction to Violin Video.
- Lee Davis is an Atlanta session musician and performer with over 20 years of experience playing and teaching keyboards. Lee performs nightly with some of the top acts in the South. He also does extensive recording work with MLD Productions and Maysville Music, and has recorded 2 solo CDs, as well as the Introduction to Keyboards Video and the Keyboard Primer book.
- Tom Wolf is an Atlanta session musician and Grammy Award nominee. He has over 25 years of experience playing harmonica and has spent many years teaching. Tom also performs nightly all around the southeast. He has recorded 3 CDs as well as the Introduction to Harmonica Video and the Harmonica Primer book.
- David Ellis is a multi-instrumentalist from Atlanta, GA. He plays resophonic guitar (Dobro), banjo, guitar, fiddle, and mandolin. David has been playing professionally and teaching for 29 years. He currently plays Dobro in bluegrass groups Cedar Hill and Pony Express and with the acoustic country rock trio 3 Way Street.
Woodhall Music is a producer of music lessons on DVD. Our mandate is to offer expert instruction, drawing from top international roots artists and teachers, with the goal of bringing these artists into your home for exciting, "hands-on" lessons.
The Woodhall teachers:
- Brooks Williams is a master of groove. With bluesy fingerpicking, flying left hand, and swinging flatpicking, his playing is as fresh and original as any music you are likely to hear. His virtuosity inspired Dirty Linen magazine to call Brooks one of "America's musical treasures". Brooks is also a much sought after guitar teacher who performs and teaches around the globe.
- John Showman is a master of old-time and bluegrass fiddle playing, and a highly regarded and sought after session player, band leader and teacher. He is a member of the award winning bands, the new acoustic Creaking Tree String Quartet and the bluegrass unit The Foggy Hogtown Boys. He is also the founder and leader of the hot alt country group New Country Rehab. John was the 2011 winner of the prestigious Clifftop Appalachian Music Festival Fiddle Contest.
- Chris Coole At age seventeen, Chris Coole discovered the banjo - and today is one of the finest exponents of the clawhammer style on the North American music scene. He tours and teaches widely and to-date has released many fine albums of traditional tunes with collaborators Arnie Naiman (banjo) and Erynn Marshall (fiddle). Apart from his own recordings, he is the sideman of choice on albums by many of Canada's most respected musicians, which include Sylvia Tyson, Jim Cuddy (Blue Rodeo) and Jenny Whiteley.
- Jayme Stone is a rarity! A masterful banjoist, educator and a true musician's musician. He has been a devoted student of music in all its forms, studying with the likes of banjo elders Bela Fleck, Tony Trischka and Bill Evans, as well as jazz musician's Bill Frisell and Dave Douglas. Teaching and touring across the continent, Jayme plays with the roots/jazz band Tricycle and the JAYME STONE Quartet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.)Top HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DOWNLOAD A PRODUCT?
- It depends on
speed of your internet connection, but with a fast broadband
connection, you can start watching in just a few minutes while the rest
of the product downloads in the background.
WILL I GET EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE DVD?
- Yes, any
additional materials, like PDFs, sheet music or tab is included.
CAN I WATCH MY DOWNLOADS ON MY IPAD OR IPHONE?
Video-4-download is compatible with the "MOD Mobile" app in the Apple
App Store. If you have a $99 Apple TV, you can also beam your video
wirelessly to your TV via AirPlay! Please see the "Help Center" in the
Video-4-download software to find out more.
CAN I ENJOY MY DIGITAL DOWNLOADS EVEN IF I'M NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET?
- Yes! Unlike
streaming systems, you can take your laptop to a cabin in the woods,
the beach or on an ocean voyage and watch anything you've purchased in
CAN I ACCESS MY DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ON A DIFFERENT COMPUTER THAN THE ONE I
PURCHASED ON? WHAT IF MY HARD DRIVE CRASHES OR I BUY A NEW COMPUTER?
- Unlike a disc,
that might become scratched, warped, or lost, you will never lose
access to a Video-4-download purchase. Follow these steps
to access your purchases on another computer:
Download and install the free Video-4-download media player onto your
second computer using one of the buttons below:
Click the "options" button in the upper right hand corner and choose
"Refresh owned products" 3.
Follow the prompts and enter in your email address and password 4.
The products you have purchased will show up under "My Stuff" and
you'll be able to download and view them at your convenience. Your purchases are safe in your "digital locker in the cloud!"
Or, if you have an
iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and an Apple TV, with a tap of your finger,
you can beam videos wirelessly to your big screen via AirPlay.
THREE WAYS TO GET CUSTOMER SUPPORTTopHave a question or
problem? We are here to help you!
1. Instant Help:
Just click the "Help Center" button in the upper right of the main
screen of you player, where you'll be able to get instant answers to
95% of your questions. If you don't see the answer you're looking for,
click the "contact support" button.
2. Help on the web:
Go to our VIDEO-4-DOWNLOAD HELP PAGE when you need an explanation in detail. When you don't find your answer there you can always contact us by e-mail via the same page.
If you are contacting us outside normal business hours, we appreciate
your patience, and pledge we will answer your question or resolve your
problem as soon as possible! We are relentless when it comes to
providing excellent customer support.